Sunday, December 4, 2011

OB Tampons - $2 Printable


I am spending my morning cleaning out my inbox and I stumbled upon another email I received a couple days ago. Go here to fill out a form and print a coupon for $2 off your next purchase of o.b. tampons.

o.b. is so confident you will love their product, that they even offer a money back guarantee!

Fine print: o.b.® Protection Money-Back Guarantee
Try this o.b.® product for at least 3 days. If you’re not satisfied, we will replace or refund your purchase. Just send your original cash register receipt with purchase price circled, the original UPC symbol from this package, your name, address, daytime telephone number and comments to: o.b.® Protection Money Back Guarantee PO Box 49243, Dept. A, Strongsville, OH 44149-0243
Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment