Friday, December 9, 2011

ShopRunner - Free Membership Today Only!


Did you miss the last chance to get Shoprunner free membership? If so you might want to rush to their facebook page and sign up. It is truly free and gives you free two day shipping to many retailers. I signed up on December 2nd and it has already come in handy twice, once for Toys R Us and then last night for Domino's pizza, yum!

When signing up, even though it has a spot for your credit card info, you do not have to provide it to sign up. Another suggestion: When you sign up, go into your account and uncheck the box for auto renewal so you can decide whether to resign up next year when it is not free :D

Thanks Dee Rod for letting me know this offer is back!

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment