Sunday, December 11, 2011

Matchbox Smokey the Fire Truck for $24.68 - 50% savings


This is a pretty hot deal for those of you with one of these on your list. My sister in law actually got my nephew Stinky the Garbage Truck last year and this toy is the new one in that series of toys. Smokey the Fire Truck is on clearance 50% off at Target and it ships for free! Just $14.68 + tax. If you go through ShopDiscover you can earn 10% cash back.
If you don't have a Discover card you can get 4% back from MrRebates or 3% on Ebates or ShopatHome.

My mil actually got this during Black Friday and she might have gotten it for about this amount, but I cannot recall.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment