Friday, December 16, 2011

Box Tops For Education - New Ways to earn simply by viewing videos, taking surveys



Wow, I am super excited about this new news! Box Tops For Education has made it even easier to earn eboxtops for your school. They have added surveys you can take and videos you can watch and each will now earn you eboxtops! How cool is that? And it is all FREE!
If you are not yet a member of Box Tops for Education now is a great time to sign up. Just click the picture above to sign up and for each boxtop you collect, you are giving the schools .10. I still have my account with the Montessori school my kids used to go to. I instigated the start up of the Box Top program there and the first year they earned $300! That was $300 FREE dollars they used to buy some new playground equipment.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment