Saturday, December 10, 2011

Glade Winter Collection Coupon $1.50/2 - chance for MyPoints


I was checking my inbox and noticed an email from Mypoints. I clicked on it to earn my 5 points and it goes straight to print the coupon for $1.50/2 Glade Winter Collection fragrances.
Check your inbox for the email first, but if you didn't receive, you can click here to print the coupon out.
If you did get the coupon and choose to use it at Walmart by Dec. 23rd, you can earn an additional 1,000 points from MyPoints*.

I am not sure the price at Walmart, but I have been informed Food Town has them for .99 each so just .25 after coupon.(thanks Andy)

*To receive your Points, you must purchase in-store at Walmart, then fax copies of this BonusMail and your Walmart receipt to MyPoints at 415-200-4420. Please include the same name and email address as your MyPoints account on your fax to complete this transaction. You will not earn Points for purchasing Glade® Winter Collection products online.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

2 comments:

Emma said...

How fast will I earn at Mypoints if I won't use their coupons but only do surveys and offers?
Can I redeem Amazon or PayPal cards there?
Are they faster than others, like Gifthulk? I got $15 Amazon card after 4 days there, wondering if Mypoints will be as fast…
Hope you'll get something after I sign up under you :)

katycouponers said...

Wow, 4 days is fast. Mypoints is not that quick for the emails which is all I do. With surveys you could probably get more but I am not sure. I NEED to check out Gifthulk it seems!

Post a Comment