Saturday, December 10, 2011

$5 off Fandango Movie Ticket for IE9 download


This is a super easy promo to get yourself $5 off a movie ticket at Fandango.com.  Go here and follow the steps to savings.

The instructions on that page were just a bit confusing to me, probably because I am tired, so here is the deal in a nutshell.
Download IE9 (I already had it).  After that go to Fandango.com and you should notice a pop up on the bottom of your screen that looks like this:
Click and drag that to your bottom tool bar and when you do, a new pop up will come up to offer you $5 off a ticket at checkout.  Then just type in your zip code and select the movie and time you want and you will get $5 off.  I picked a matinee so only had to pay the $1.25 convenience charge for my ticket! YAY

Limit 1 per email address.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment