Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tangled deal on Amazon


Right now, there is a pretty good deal on Tangled (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) and another select Disney Movie on Amazon. Amazon is offering Tangled (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo)  for $19.99. If you purchase another partcipating Disney Movie, you will save $10 off instantly on your order. Beauty and Beast 3 disc Diamond Edition is the cheapest participating movie @ $18.49.
So, when adding both to your cart, as you begin the checkout process, you will see your total change from $38.48 to $28.48! Great deal if you need both these movies. (there are other movies too but they are a bit more pricy - Fantasia and the Great Fairy Rescue movie).  I did try to add just 2 Tangled into my cart, and the $10 did not come off so don't bother trying that, lol. (I also am not personally ordering since I already have Beauty and the Beast and I ordered the 4 disc Tangled set on this prior deal I posted!)

This IS a GREAT deal if you don't already have both these movies (or at least Beauty and the Beast since Tangled is not released yet- even dh liked it btw).

Thanks Mary!

0 comments:

Post a Comment