Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cheap or MM deal on Hammermill Paper - Office Depot


Sorry for the delay in posting this, I have been cooped up with the kids all day. I was reading the chat thread on the right column of my blog and there was a mention of a deal on paper at Office Depot.

The deal is a money maker today, but cheap the rest of the week.
The paper is $10.99 at Office Depot and after your receipt, it prints a rebate form to get back $9.99 on a prepaid visa card. This makes it just $1 plus tax BUT, if you are able to run out and do it tonight, you can also use this 40% off any item coupon and pay just $6.59 plus tax and get back the $9.99 rebate, making it a profit of $3.40 (less the tax and stamp)
You are allowed to do the rebate twice per household.

Thanks Qrazyguy for the heads up.

*Note, if you can't get out tonight to get this, a competitor coupon may come out later in the week to still make this a money maker. Again, sorry for the late notice, I had to run to CVS anyway and remembered there was an Office Depot across the street :)

2 comments:

qrazyguy said...

Were you able to get on this deal, ZM? I did, though the coupon did appear to beep and gave the cashier and then the manager a hard time trying to enter it, I believe they finally did a manual coupon adjustment to get the 40% off. So I hope the coupon was legit, I did some research and it appears it was came from an email that some people received directly from OD.

I bought the 2 reams of paper in separate transactions but now I see in the rebate terms it says "all qualified items must be listed on the same receipt." Does this mean I will only qualify for one rebate or should I submit them in two different envelopes (Would you happen to know)? If I only qualify for one then I will have to return the other.

As a bonus on each receipt I had printed at the bottom a coupon good for $10 off a $30+ purchase (with many exclusions)good from 2/13 - 3/12. There was also a chance to take a 15 minute online survey and you will receive a coupon for $10 off a $50+ purchase which seems to have fewer exclusions.

katycouponers said...

Yep qrazy, that is a pic of the two I got (thanks for the chat post). Cashier at my store must have known coupon was not working because he didn't even try and manually entered 40% off. I also did two separate transactions and plan to mail in two separate envelopes. I believe the wording is there to imply 1 rebate form, 1 receipt.

Post a Comment