Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Recyclebank - Earn points, get awesome coupons


If you have not yet heard of RecycleBank, then you should really consider signing up. It is FREE to join and when you do, you can earn points by taking quizzes, clicking links, buying special products (such as a certain Kashi cereal right now) or even by simply recycling at your home.
Just today, I logged in and was able to take 2 quizzes worth 15 30 points each. What is cool is I had already taken these quizzes and yet it let me do it again and earn points. Even cooler, is I got EVERY question wrong on 1 and I still earned my points, lol.

Browsing the rewards catalog, I actually have enough points to get a free bag of coffee at Specs or several other items. In the past, they have had $/$ coupon for Randalls too.

They also have form letters you can send your local curbside recycling to start participating and you earn based on weight recycled (I wish my neighborhood participated because I already recycle)
Check it out, it is easy to earn and costs nothing, win win

Thanks Natalie, apparantly the cold is getting to my brain and I didn't realize I earned 30 points each, not 15 (I actually had points from prior stuff to get my husband his coffee :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment