Thursday, February 10, 2011

Free Unlimited Calling to any Mobile number (with unlimited messaging) - now for At&t customers


*Bear with me on this one guys as I am on T-mobile (hopefully I will not butcher this too much)
For those of you that have At&t service (or were thinking about signing up for At&t service) you may want to check this deal out.
I guess At&t is getting scared of Verizon stealing customers with their new Iphone, so they are now offering unlimited calling to any mobile phone in the US.
•Unlimited talk and text with any mobile number on any U.S. carrier!
•Does not count against your Anytime Minutes
•Individual plans for $20 per month, FamilyTalk® for $30 per month (up to 5 lines)

I believe you have to add the unlimited messaging on your line, then as a perk, you get unlimited talk, but again I don't have an account with At&t so I cannot verify the finer details. Check out the info here as this sounds like a pretty HOT deal for you At&t customers! I would consider it myself but just resigned a 2 year contract with TMobile because they had a better rate for unlimited talk (at the time) and I use about 3,000 talk minutes a month :O!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steph: TMOBILE is doing a special this weekend I think also. SOmething about a free phone to anyone who signs a new contract. I believe it applies to exisitng customers too. That's a sweet deal.

Anonymous said...

Anon: Do you know if it's a certain type of phone or do you get to choose?

katycouponers said...

Anon, yes, I was going to post that next, lol
Anon2, It is all phones including their smart phones (some will require a mail in rebate to get free)

Anonymous said...

When I ooked up this deal on my att account it looks like it cost $20 more per month per account (ex: $20 more that includes the family. If anyone finds out differently please let me know!

Anonymous said...

I have att and we have a family plan with 4 phones, with unlimited family texting. I called yesterday and got the mobile to mobile (all networks) service activated last night. No extra cost. Now unless you don't have and unlimited text plan , then it costs you extra.

Deviya

Post a Comment