Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pillsbury Bake Off Contest - Enter Recipe, Get $5 loaded to your Kroger card


WOW! I am loving this promotion. Go here and enter a recipe using two participating ingredients and get a $5 coupon loaded onto your Kroger Plus card. Limit 1 per household.

It took me less than a minute to do this (of course I didn't enter a recipe with the intent of actually getting selected as a finalist- I am NOT the cook in the family, lol)
Just make sure you remember you have the $5 on your card because it will come off the next time you scan your Kroger card :)

Thanks Shawn for the heads up!

10 comments:

Cyn said...

Just be patient for the coupon, the Kroger site is painfully slow right now.

katycouponers said...

LOL Cyn, it actually went suprisingly quick for me

elle-tn said...

I went through the whole process and clicked get my $5 coupon entered my Kroger password and it never showed up. Anybody?

Catherine said...

Did this and it did show up on my account, but did not come off on any of my 3 transactions today. :( Maybe it is because it was just added today. But I wanted to give a heads up so you don't count on it.

Nina said...

You cannot use any coupons. Paper or E. FYI..I mentioned it in the chat feature yesterday.

Anonymous said...

I did this yesterday and it showed up on account BUT..... it did not come off today when I went shopping.

Anonymous said...

NINA, are you saying that in order for the $5 to come off we can't use any coupons?

Susan K. said...

I just submitted and noticed the coupon is not showing when I select to "View my Coupons". Is it really there but doesn't show up when looking at the coupons loaded on the card ?

Susan K. said...

Got my $5 coupon loaded....I found that you have to use the exact same email address that you have registered with your Kroger card....It is showing in my coupon list now!! Thanks!

Shawn said...

Did some "Krogering" today & my $5 ecoupon came off just fine (and I used a ton of other coupons in the same transaction). My .55 cellfire promotional eq (from awhile back) also came off this time.

Post a Comment