Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Disney Movie Rewards - 10 free points, and chance at 50 bonus



I have a few more Disney Movie Reward free codes to share with you.

fbk100 = 5 Points
C2FH88UF5X = 5 Points

enter code M1D17PYH9MXZ and when you get a valid movie code, this will double the point value.

While you are logged in, check out the rewards section. Right now they have FREE Valentine card downloads. You can print these and have your kiddos color them, fun!

Also, you may want to check out my previous post here for a few more codes.

Disney Movie Rewards gives you points for purchasing Disney Movies or submitting your ticket stubs for Disney flicks. It is free to join, and they have goodies you can earn like more Disney Movies, merchandise etc.

1 comments:

Maria S. said...

Thank you for the FBK100 code, didn't know about that one.
I was hoping the 50 bonus points was for every movie code entered, but I entered 3 different movies and only one 50 bonus points. Oh well, 50 bonus is still nice.

I just wanted to put this idea out there, it's not a bad idea to open an extra account where just free codes are entered and use those for whatever one would like. I opened a second by accident and have been using it ever since to just add free codes and use them for the donation rewards. Since then, I decided to open 2 more, one under my son's name, and one in my husband's name. From just free codes, here's the donation rewards I have been able to redeem from just one account, even more from my original extra account. Just a thought I wanted to mention :)

Reward Points Redeemed Date Redeemed
Donate A Tree Seedling To Schools 175 Feb-08-2011
"Family Movie Nights" DVD Donation 100 Dec-10-2010
Donate A Tree Seedling To Schools 175 Dec-07-2010
Donate A Child's Tote Bag To Gifts-In-Kind 100 Dec-07-2010
"Family Movie Nights" DVD Donation 100 Dec-07-2010

Post a Comment