Friday, February 25, 2011

Bubbles Car Wash Groupon certificate


Ok, got to say I am definitely interested in today's Groupon. My car is terribly dirty (I have graffiti writing on the back begging me to wash it!)
Well, I just never really find the time to wash a car myself and I don't know if I want to use all that water to do it.
Bubbles is offering certificates for 3 Supreme Combo Express car washes for just $18! These include rain protection, so definitely beats the basic $6 wash you can get at Shell gas stations.
You will have until August 28th to use your 3 washes at 7 Houston area locations. You do have to redeem certificate online before going for your first wash. Boy is my husband going to be surprised when I come home with a sparkling clean car, lol.

Limit 4 vouchers per person, can buy 2 more as gifts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment