Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Walgreens Run- Found a Hidden Money Maker

I had to go to Walgreens again today because I had 2 $10 RR expiring. I was not too excited about this since this week is really sucky for deals. Well, I was hoping to find a Pixos (sp?) on clearance because my oldest is asking for those for her upcoming birthday since the after school care people have been letting her play with those.
Much to my disappointment, this store not only did NOT have them, but only had the toys clearance at 25% off. So I walked the store looking for other items to spend $10 on when I stumbled upon this AWESOME find!
Hmm!  So clearance for $1.99 at get back $4!  Ok, I can do that.  So I rounded it out with the following:

Gillette Pro Fusion $9.99 - $4 insert P&G = $5.99
Reach total care + whitening floss $2.99 - $2 insert 10-10 RP = .99
Soft Sheen hair $1.99
Puffs tissue $1.29
-$10 RR
Paid .26 oop and got back
$4 for Soft Sheen
$4 for Pro Fusion
$2 for Reach floss

Total cost : .26!

(I did  this deal twice to use up my expiring $10 RR)!!!   Yay, gotta love those clearance finds, but I do need to still find those pixos on clearance.

1 comments:

sshallenbu said...

My Walmart had them on clearance today. You might check them out.

Post a Comment