Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cellfire Promotion TuesdayThursday Feb. 17th

Cellfire is really testing our ability to know time zones with this promotion, lol.

Anyway, Cellfire is having a promotion tomorrow for all you folks with Kroger (or affiliate stores).  Just log into Cellfire between 5 am and 8 pm CST (finally a long enough window they might actually be able to handle the traffic!). and see if you have won a .55 or $2 coupon that will get added to your Kroger card.  Make sure you are registered with your card and this should help you save a little extra with the Daytona sale going on!

Let me know what you win!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks! Just got .55. You may want to change the title to Thursday instead of Tuesday- I almost didn't check since I never know the actual date!

Unknown said...

Thanks I just got .55 Cents and I almost didnt go check b/c I didnt realize today was Thursday LOL!

April @ Deals That Make Cents said...

I got $2! I was surprised since I've been getting the $.50 ones the last couple of times. Woo Hoo!

Post a Comment