Friday, February 18, 2011

FREE Science Diet Dog Food - Possible Money Maker!!! WOWSERS!

Have I gotten your attention yet?  Who doesn't want free dog food?  More importantly who wants premium FREE dog food?
Petsmart is having a President's Day weekend sale and today through Monday only, they are offering ALL varieties of their 4 lb bags of dog food for $5 (limited to quantity in stock so no rainchecks on these guys!)

Well, lucky for us, this happens to coincide with a $5 off any Science Diet Light dog food coupon from our inserts 1-9SS.  They have 3 varieties of the light dog food, so you stand a pretty good chance of finding a few bags!
You can also sign up here to hopefully print a $5 off ANY variety coupon if you don't want the light. (I signed up for this when I adopted my kitty so not sure if the offer is the same??? You should also get a rebate when sigining up for this, possibly turning this into a MONEY MAKER, so keep your receipt and upcs just in case)
*Edit, according to comments received, this link is letting you print an $8 off any dog food coupon.  In the past, I have successfully used coupons like this and been given the full value (YMMV on your cashier allowing) thus turning this into a Money maker.  Be sure to have $3 worth of something to cover this overage, or grab a second bag for $2 oop like reader Denise.  :)

Even if you don't have a dog, consider picking up a few bags if you are near a Petsmart today.  There are tons of rescue groups (like AnimalRescueKingdom) or NO KILL shelters that would happily take it off your hands.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I signed up and got a couple of $3.00 off coupons! So we will have to pay $2.00. Still that's a great deal on premium dog food! Thanks!

Denise said...

ANyone know what happens if you use an $8 coupon on a $5 product at Petsmart, can I get two and have the "$3" left go onto the second product, just thought Id ask before I tried

Anonymous said...

Hey Stepanie, All of us over here in Phoenix really enjoy your site but when get a deal from us, please give us credit.

Cedoras Beebo said...

Hi...I just went to the website and was able to print out a coupon for $8 off ANY Science Diet Dog Food..This will be a money maker..if PetSmart will accept this coupon?..Do you know if they will?
I just posted this post to my blog...and linked back!! Thanks and have a great weekend!
Debra
Coupon Nano
http://couponnano.blogspot.com/2011/02/science-diet-dog-food-free.html

Erin D. said...

Great Deal Thanks!

katycouponers said...

Anon, in Phoenix, I am not sure what site you are referring? I was in Petsmart picking up a light for my turtle when I noticed they had tons of stuff tagged so I grabbed an ad and noticed the Science Diet. I would love to know your blog/site so I can add it to my reading this though :)

Courtney said...

Thanks Stephanie! This is awesome, we were getting so low on dog food :)

Denise said...

I went and answered my own question the store at Eldrige and Westhiemer took the $8/1 towards the purchase of two HTH

Denise said...

I wanted to say for anyone really considering this that I went and bought 10 bags of the dog food and 8 greenies (there are b1g1 printables) and I spent $16.41. I used 2-$8 on four bags, 4 $3 on 4 bags and 2 $5 (on the light from the insert) on two bags my total before all the coupons was over $60, and FYI all the light are gone at that store. So I will be doing the rebate as well. Thanks Stephanie for the post!

Carol's Critter Corner said...

Thank you for the heads up. I will try to print the coupons. I put this on my blog and gave you credit.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Stephanie, I picked up 10 bags this morning! That's almost a year supply for my 4lb. yorkie, LOL!
Deane

Anonymous said...

Awesome deal Stephanie!! You always do a fantastic job on alerting us to pet food deals!! Thanks - Mercedes V.

katycouponers said...

Thanks Mercedes. If anyone ever finds a DEAL on full spectrum reptile lights I would love to hear about them as that cost totally negated my savings, lol

catintx said...

THANK YOU!!! I got 8 bags for $2.17 using 2 $5, 2 $8, and 4 $3 coupons. My 2 dogs eat Iams, but plan to mix this in to stretch their food. (Things are BEYOND tight here!)

Kristy@MyPetSavings.com said...

Thank you Katy. What a great deal. One of my blog readers alerted me to this deal on Facebook. I will be using your picture if you don't mind? Gave your blog credit for the picture. Thanks a bunch! :)

Kristy

http://www.mypetsavings.com

pam said...

I can't wait to go grab some of these! I have a big handful of these coupons & this will stock my dog up for a long time!

Ellie and Charlie Durham said...

Got mine tonight! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

If the rebate some are talking about is the one for $10.00, next to the $5.00 off coupon from the Sunday insert, I'm pretty sure it's for the Science Diet Weight Loss Sytem, not individual bags that are "light". Here's a link to what I'm sure the rebate is for http://www.hillspet.com/weight-management/SD-Weight-Loss-System-For-Dogs.html
At first I thought it was a rebate for the bags the $5.00 off coupon was good for, but I looked at the rebate again and it really seems like it's for the Hill's Science Diet Weight Loss System as it's exactly worded on the coupon insert rebate form.

katycouponers said...

Anon there are 2 rebates. One is for the weight loss one that is ~ $40 and you are correct, these bags are not valid for that.
The other rebate is mailed to you when you sign up under the Science Diet site. It is an up to $10 rebate(ring up value) for any size bag or 12 cans of food

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I'll keep an eye on the mail to see if I get extra lucky on the already awesome savings.

Post a Comment