Thursday, February 17, 2011

Shopkick Exclusive - 40% off a Pair of American Eagle Jeans today only!


Have you joined Shopkick yet? If not, then you might want to check it out just for the coupons it offers from time to time.
Today only, there is a 40% off coupon for a pair of American Eagle Jeans (excludes clearance).

Shopkick is an app on the Iphone or Android platform that offers points just by walking into select stores, check ins and scanning products in the store. I am up to 4700 points which is enough to get a $10 gift card at various places or even a free e-movie ticket.
You can read a write up I did about it here. I think it is rather low maintenance. I just click the sites while waiting in line at the registers, scan products as I am doing my regular shopping and just click all the check in bonuses daily at home, then at work, etc. Super easy to rack up points quickly! And, if you enter code silver8925 within 24 hours of signing up, they will start you off with 50 points!

I think I am gonna check online prices for the AE jeans to see if a stop at the mall is on my list today.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment