Thursday, February 10, 2011

Potential for 150 Free Disney Movie Rewards Points

Disney Movie Rewards is offering 50 free points for a recent survey about Baby Einstein products. Just log into your account and scroll down until you see the following.


Click on this and it will show you any available surveys you have on your account. I actually had 2 available. Once was actually from 2009!!!! (I had a screen shot but goofed and saved this image as the same and now it is gone- I need rest!)
Anyway, the Baby Einstein one is worth 50 points, and if you have the older one, it is still valid and worth 100 points! Woo Hoo!!!

If you have not joined yet, I need to come over and force you to!!!! (ok, just kidding, but what are you waiting for, free points people!)
As one reader has commented: She signs up a separate account for just the free points and donates them to plant a tree and various other charity items you can do with your points! Doesn't take but a moment of your time (and trust me I get no compensation for you joining :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment