Thursday, February 10, 2011

T-Mobile: all phones free this weekend, including smartphones (with 2 year contract) Feb 11-12 only

I guess Tmobile is trying to sway people to their side as well since the Verizon IPhone has come out.
If you have been considering getting a smartphone and want a droid, perhaps you should shop Tmobile online or in stores tomorrow!
Check out Tmobile's FULL press release here!

The just: T-Mobile USA, Inc. today announced a Valentine’s offer to fall in love with. On Friday, February 11 and Saturday, February 12, all T-Mobile phones, even the fastest 4G smartphones running on America’s largest 4G network, will be offered for free at T-Mobile retail stores with qualifying plan on two-year contract.
All phones will be available while supplies last, so customers are encouraged to arrive early to stores to secure the latest and most popular new devices, including:

•T-Mobile myTouch 4G

•HTC HD7

•T-Mobile G2 with Google

•Samsung Vibrant
For additional promotion details and a list of participating stores, visit T-Mobile online.

Limited-time offer on 2/11/2011 and 2/12/2011. No rain checks. Mail-in rebate card may apply. Participating locations only; see store for details. T-Mobile’s HSPA+ 4G network not available everywhere. See coverage details at T-Mobile.com.


WOW!!!! Let me know if you decide to get in on this deal. I personally already have the Vibrant and the G2 and there are features I like on both. I LOVE my Androids and I am not sure if I will be able to get yet another phone since I scored my G2 free just this past December.

Thanks Louis for being a geek and emailing this to me ;P

2 comments:

sirkerry said...

Sweet! I'm so getting a new phone.

Anonymous said...

Alright, so I told my sis (a TMobile customer) about this, so she called to make sure it was legit, and to verify that she was eligible to upgrade w/o penalty. Got into the store, and not only did TMobile jack-up the prices on the monthly data plan (enough to cover the cost on the phones they're giving away) but then they told her she wasn't eligible after all.

Post a Comment