Sunday, February 6, 2011

P&G Everyday Solutions - Like them on FACEBOOK


First, I have to admit I have a love/hate relationship with these Facebook promises. I love getting in on the deals, but the constant refreshing because the servers cannot take the amount of traffic they get is rather annoying. (Did anyone end up getting in on the free Coffeemate?)

Anyway, P&G is teasing us with a promotion they will post tomorrow. Straight from their wall:
HOT news! SPECIAL OFFER! We love our fans!!Stay tuned for when to check our page on Monday for a VERY special, limited-time B-I-G offer. Exclusive to fans ONLY! Trust me…you don’t want to miss it!

LOVE the excitement I'm seeing about Monday's P&G Everyday Solutions Facebook special offer! Keep spreadin' the word! Is it a coupon? NO! Is it a sample? NO! Is it worth over $100.00? YES! YES! YES!

So go like their page today so hopefully you can get some goodies.
While there, hop over to my page and like me to stay up date on my most recent posts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment