Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Zoey - Free Pancakes from Ihop - March 1st -Tuesday


OMG! My daughter is gonna be so excited. Not only does the girl LOVE her some pancakes, but she LOVES IHOP! Now I can tell her IHOP is celebrating her special day by offering her and EVERYONE free pancakes (shh, she doesn't have to know the full truth)
Yep, it is time for the annual National Pancake Day offered by Ihop and the Shriners.  Everyone that goes to Ihop between 7am-10 pm can order a free short stack of buttermilk pancakes.  And after dinner, feel free to drop off a donation to support your local Shriners Hospital for Children.  (Don't forget to tip your waitstaff too) You will probably even see a Shriner there in his cool FEZ!  Go here for more information.

And feel free to leave a comment here wishing my kiddo a happy birthday. She is getting really good at her reading, so I will show her your comments :)

9 comments:

Denise said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Zoey!

Rene said...

Happy birthday to Zoey, and make sure she eats some pancakes for me!! :-) Have a special day.

BTW, Fat Tuesday is March 8, not the 1st. :-)

Mariah Washington said...

And thats the free day at the Houston zoo for the month of March! LOL!
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! ! ! Zoey

katycouponers said...

aww Mariah that sucks for Zoey, she is taking the Iowa Basic skills test that week so we can't even take her out of school for the day :(

katycouponers said...

Rene, thanks, corrected my post, I was just super excited about free pancakes I thought fat Tuesday was on my dd bday but it is on my nieces instead ;P

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Zoey! Hope you have a fun, fun day and get all the pancakes your tummy can hold!

Mariah Washington said...

Ahhh...Well the Houston zoo is free the first tuesday of each month from 2:00 till close. We went in January and I'm taking the kids again on the 1st. It was great (and you don't need a coupon or anything) + parking is always free!

michelle said...

Happy Birthday,Zoey! Enjoy your day.

Mary S. said...

Happy Birthday Zoey. Have an awesome day.

Post a Comment