Thursday, February 17, 2011

CVS - Great deal on Head And Shoulders and Pantene YMMV


Super excited about a run to CVS today! I found two types of Head and Shoulders clearanced for $1.24 each. I was excited since we have $1 coupons from the P&G insert and this is the only shampoo my husband uses.
Well, imagine my suprise when I found 6 at one store and noticed it was tallying at the bottom for the advertised ECBs this week (Buy $10 worth get $3 oynso).
I decided to make a second transaction and pay full price for one bottle since I was only 2.56 away from the $3 and I rarely find deals for H&S.
When I went back to grab the full price bottle I noticed Pantene also on clearance so I thought I would test the ECB deal on that one too and it worked! Woo Hoo.
The Pantenes were $1.24 each as well and I had a home mailer for $2/2 so a small MM.

This is what I did :

6 H&S $1.24 each - $1 insert P&G = 1.44
-$1 ECB
Paid .44 oop

1 H&S $4.99 - $1 insert P&G = $3.99
2 Pantene $1.24 each - $2/2 = .48
-$4 ecb
Paid .48 oop

Got back $3 for the H&S and $1 for the Pantene so total oop:
$1.92 for 7 H&S and 2 Pantene

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

which cvs was this?

katycouponers said...

This was the store on Lexington, across from the mall in Sugar Land.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Zoey's mom.

Post a Comment