Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WOW! HOT printables for Houston HEB shoppers!


Before I share the HOT printables I have to say I have some really awesome coupon friends. I have been couponing like this for quite awhile and I even helped my mom back in the day before internet. I started this on my own and have met some great people along the way. Some I still keep up with, some I don't, as is life.
So right here I have to give a shout out to my awesome coupon bud Courtney! As my husband has told me, she is as coupon nuts as I am and she speaks my language! lol

This awesome find came from Courtney, again, thanks to Lifetime Fitness!

These coupons may not seem great to some of my readers (thanks to Kroger) however, I know I do have readers that do still shop HEB for all their "other" groceries, so hopefully these HEB coupons will save you some money (hey mom send me your shopping list!)

Just go here to print a coupon for $5/$50, $10/$75 or $15/$100
Notice how this coupon is coded with a B which means as long as you give this coupon FIRST, you should be able to use other coupons with this IP, according to the HEB coupon policy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

agh!! I never shop at HEB, because they have a lousy coupon policy, but today I shopped there because I was short on time, had no big couponing to do, and it was next to Costco. I saw this coupon just after I unloaded the groceries. :( But I'll make another trip on Monday just to take advantage! Thanks for sharing!

katycouponers said...

Anon, you could try taking your receipt and the coupon to the service desk and just ask if they will take it. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain :)

Tammy said...

Thanks Stephanie!

Post a Comment