Friday, September 3, 2010

Yet another Chick Fil A post! Free Sandwich at Mission Bend store Labor day

I know I know YET another post about Chick Fil A! Remember when I posted this and told you the Mission Bend Chick Fil A would be giving away something if they got 2000 facebook fans by Sept 1st? Well the bad news is, they didn't make it to 2,000 fans.
The GREAT news is, they LOVE us anyway and are going to reward us with a FREE Chick Fil A sandwich on Labor Day (see why I LOVE this company- and no I don't own my own franchise but perhaps I should, hmmmmm)
Just go to their facebook page and print your proof you are a facebook fan and you can pick up your free sandwich on labor day, YAY!

3 comments:

SUSAN said...

is chick-fil-a doing their free sandwich on labor day if you wear a college logo like they have done the last couple of years?

katycouponers said...

Susan, I honestly don't know the answer to that, but you can go to the chick fil a main page and find your local CFA to see if they are running a promo.

SUSAN said...

it has been being a store wide promotion.

Post a Comment