Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Shortcuts added coupons!



GRRR! I have been checking Shortcuts daily due to it being National Coupon month (last year they had MANY coupons during Sept to celebrate).

Anyway, I checked yesterday before I went shopping and they had only added one, so I went ahead and bought cookies etc at Randalls. Now they have gone and reset some coupons! Don't make the same mistake I did, load these coupons before you run out to Randalls.


Good news is they loaded more Pillsbury coupons too which will make the catalina deal a small money maker.

2 Pillsbury sweet rolls $2 -.40/2 Shortcuts -.40/2 IP (or $1/2 IP) = .60-.80

2 Pillsbury crescent rolls $2 - .50/2 Shortcuts -.50/2 IP (or $1/2 IP) = .50

2 Pillsbury grands $2 -.30/2 Shortcuts - .30/2 IP (or $1/2 IP) = .70-.80
Makes them $1.80 - $2.10 for 6 and you get back $3 oynso!

1 comments:

~Hooked on Bargains~ said...

Arghh....figures! I just got back from Randall's too! Ahhh well :)

Post a Comment