Sunday, September 26, 2010

One more Safeway (Randall's) deal

I left this bag out in the car last night and forgot about it, but one more money maker deal for you at Randalls. (also sorry for the glare on the pic but I have my table covered in coupons and print outs to plan for the week, lol.

I purchased 3 Campbell's Chicken with Rice, 2 Cream of Chicken with herbs and 1 Cream of Mushroom with roasted garlic.
This combination triggered all 4 loadables from shortcuts to come off. -
$1/3 Campbell's condensed Healthy kids soupons
$1/3 Campbell's Healthy request condensed
$1.50/3 Campbell's Great for cooking soups and
$1.50/3 Condensed soups

I also used 2 paper coupons for $1.50/3

The soups were on sale for $1 each so this is what the math looked like
$6 - $1 sc - $1 sc - $1.49 sc - $1.49 sc - 2 $1.50/3 Ips = -$1.98

0 comments:

Post a Comment