Thursday, September 23, 2010

Kroger Double $1 coupon event for College Station and Crowley

You lucky ducks in Bryan/College Station (Whoop!) and Crowley are being blessed with Super $1.00 double coupons ALL week.  The limit is one like per transaction, but you have 3 stores(at least in BCS) and 7 days(ok, 5 now)

I was at Kroger tonight for a blogger event and I was hoping to have a much better start to a list for you.  The event ran a little late and I am tired, but I am going to post a few good deals I saw while there. 
Also, I have a few deals for the non-double population.
Feel free to leave comments on other finds you get, help each other out.

So here is what I found in my time I had to browse the store:

Luna bars $1 - .50 IP = FREE
Clif bars $1 - .50 IP = FREE
Barilla pasta $1 - .55 insert = .45 OR free for double areas!

Deals I found for doubles:
Energizer batteries 4 count $2.50 - $1 IP = .50
Aussie/Herbal Essence $2.37 - $1 insert 9-12 SS = .37
Playtex $2.99 - $1 = .99

Pillsbury Sweet moments $2.50 - $1 insert 9-12 GM = .50
Pillsbury Simply products $2.50 - $1 booklet = .50
(These both are part of buy 6 get $3 oynso cat so scenario, buy 1 of each and)
2 Crescent rolls $1.39 each - $1/2 IP = .78
2 Grands $1.29 each - $1/2 IP = .58
Cost $2.36 get back $3

What have you found?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What blogger event at Kroger?

Anonymous said...

This is great!! A friend and I are planning to road trip to shop and see her son at A&M.

Does anyone know if there are any limits to the number of Qs double per item at the store in College Station?

Thanks for the post!

katycouponers said...

Anon, as stated in the post, the limit in the ad states 1 like coupon per transaction

Anonymous said...

Im thinking about heading out there this weekend!
Does anyone have the exact store #'s or zip code for the ad?
thanks for the info!

Post a Comment