Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Awesome Soap.com deal on Groupon!

Have you heard of Soap.com? 
They are the sister site of diapers.com and I got the opportunity to speak with the reps briefly at BlogHer this year. 
Well, I am super excited about today's Groupon deal.(You will have to look under Brooklyn, Long Island, North Jersey or Queens for this deal)  For just $10, you can purchase a $20 voucher to be used at Soap.com.  Even better, they are including shipping into the deal!  Yay!  You have 3 months to use the groupon after purchased.
But wait, there is MORE.  Currently, there is a 20% off code for your first order.  (OFFCOUP)  So now you are looking at $24 worth of stuff for just $10!  Want a little extra boost?  Well, if you shop through your Upromise account, you can also get 8% back!*  WOW!

Now you might be thinking to yourself, why would someone that says she doesn't ever pay for deodorant, shampoo or other health and beauty products pay $10 for this voucher.  Well, there are just some things I can NEVER get free and I NEVER have a coupon for.  I will tell you what I am using my voucher for:
My husband has a fancy razor that requires special cleaner. This stuff gets expensive and NEVER has coupons. Soap.com has a 2 pack for $13.85. So $27.70 x .80(less the 20%) = $22.16 - $20 groupon = $2.16
So $12.16 cost for something that would otherwise cost me $22! SCORE!
And I should get about .17 back for Upromise*

*Cash back will most likely be based on price AFTER groupon certificate, so just your out of pocket above the $20 certificate.

What are you planning on buying?

Thanks Mercedes for the heads up.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a heads up, someone in the comments section asked about combining deals and they answered that the online codes couldn't be used with this. I will still try, but I am not counting on that part. They did say that you could mail in manufacturer's coupons, could help if you were ordering lots of different items! Thanks for the heads up on this deal.

Post a Comment