Thursday, September 2, 2010

Chick Fil A for FREE! (sort of)


Well, you know about Groupon right? Well there is a new site called Plum District. If you are new to Plum District, they will give you $5 credit for signing up and purchasing a deal within 7 days of registration.

Today's deal is a $10 Chick Fil A gift card for only $5!!! If you are new, it is like getting FREE* Chick Fil A. How cool is that? You know I can NEVER get enough of that place.
ETA:
This is considered a plum steal, so you cannot use the plum $5 reward to purchase this deal
Also, I noticed this is listed in Houston and Dallas and states for area residents only(though in my experience with Chick Fil A, they will take coupons from ANY chick fil A regardless of what the coupon states- per their policy :) Seeing as this is a gift card, I am not sure why it states this regulation?

Thank you reader Pheobie for the heads up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sold Out for Houston and Dallas.

For the Target gift deal a couple of weeks ago, it also stated for area residents only. Well, it was sold out for Houston but wasn't sold out in Los Angeles. So, I tried to order one for myself and it wouldn't allow me to once I tried to have it shipped to Houston, then I entered my sisters address which is close to the Los Angeles area and it went through perfectly. Then I tried to order one for my brother and it was already sold out for the Los Angeles area so I went through the Orange county area, it didn't go through because this is even further from where they live.
So, one can pretty much count on not being able to purchase an offer if they are not in the area of where the offer is from.

katycouponers said...

Anon, thanks for the info, I was beginning to think that after I posted this. Wow those sold out fast, Houston had some when I posted the deal, wonder how many they had?

Post a Comment