Wednesday, September 8, 2010

HOT!!!! Qtip Coupon


I was super excited to see that RedPlum has a coupon for $1 off Q-tips. This is one brand my husband INSISTS on having and I can't trick him on(you should have heard his gripes when I brought home J&J cotton swabs, YIKES!). Hurry to print your coupons as I know Red Plum printables disappear FAST.
There is also a Target printable (under healthcare tab) you can combine for a sweet deal there (.39 for 375 ct), or hope for another Mega Sale at Kroger with Q-tips!
Thanks Mercedes

4 comments:

Frances said...

Bummer! Not there for me.

katycouponers said...

Bummer is right. I cannot print at work and was going to print when I got home and now it seems to be capped :(

Anonymous said...

LOL,....so figure your J&J came from CVS, right? Same thing here DH doesn't like them...so glad to finally finished that stockpile. I realy like getting cheap Q-tips :D

imm93

Lily G said...

did not work for me either :(

Post a Comment