Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Great Clearance finds at Safeway (Randalls)


Stopped into Randalls today to pick up bread and shaving gel and I lucked into some nice clearance finds.
I also did the Scrubbing bubbles deal one last time since it is the last day for that deal, but no point in repeating that find. Here is everything else I was able to score:
2 Lucky Charms $1.99 - $1.50 for 50% tag(it said 2.99 so cashier entered that price) - $1/2 IP = -.02
1 BC cookie mix $2.29 - $1.15 for 50% tag - 2 .40 cellfire - .40 shortcuts - .50 peelie = -$1.06
2 Edge shave gels with free razor attached $2.49 - bogo loadable - bogo IP = FREE
1 Natures own bread $2 - .75 loadable - .75 IP = .50
2 Green Giant boxed veggies $1.49 - .75 for 50% sticker - $1/2 booklet = .49 (was expecting loadables)
2 Green Giant steamers $2.50 each - $1.25 for 50% sticker - 2 .50 cellfire - .50 shortcuts - $1/2 booklet = FREE

And finally, the Healthy Choice meals.  There is a sale that if you purchase at least 5 in 1 transaction, you get $1 off each one.  Since they scan full price first, the 50% sticker takes off from the higher price first.

18 HC meals rang up $2.29 each - $1.15 for 50% sticker - $1 for buy at least 5 promo - $1/3 blinkies = -$3.48.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Which Randalls was this? You always get so lucky with the clearance finds. I can never find anything good!!!

Brenda Renea said...

Which Randalls and Kroger do you normally shop at?

katycouponers said...

Brenda, I don't limit myself to just one store. On weekdays during the day I shop at several different stores in the Sugar land area. On weekends, the Katy area or up into the Galleria area, just depends on where my other activities take me in a day.

Post a Comment