Monday, September 20, 2010

Cheap Huggies Baby Wipes at Target


Lucky for me I am out of the diaper days, but I know quite a few expecting mommies and this is a GREAT stock up price for baby wipes. (I actually love using wipes instead of napkins for my kiddos at dinner).

You will want to go to the Target coupon site and filter by "baby" Print the .75/1 Huggies baby wipe coupon (2 per computer!)
Then go here and print the manufacturer coupon for $2.50/3 wipes.
The wipes are on sale right now for $1.99 so if you can get ahold of multiple computers, you can get 3 tubs for as cheap as $1.22 or .41 each

3 @ 1.99 = $5.97 - $2.50/3 = $3.47 - 2 or 3 .75 Target (would need at least 2 computers for 3*) = $1.22-1.97
.41 or .66 each!

If you are on the mailing list, you might want to check if you have homemailers too.  I know I still get sent baby coupons from them.

Thanks Mercedes
*I cannot print at work, so I am not sure if the Target coupon states only 1 per transaction?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Target coupon does state the regular restriction, "Limit one coupon or offer per transaction".
I know more people than not are able to use multiple "like" Target coupons in the same transaction, but with my past experience, it only has to happen once or twice for it to be denied and I just won't try ever again until it's officialy allowed.

~Hooked on Bargains~ said...

Thanks for the heads up on this deal. I was able to use multiple TQ's in one transaction without a problem.

Post a Comment