Saturday, September 11, 2010

Snuggie for as low as $2.49 at Bed Bath and Beyond*

While at Bed Bath and Beyond getting my kiddo a new bed set, I stumbled upon this clearance sale. I didn't have my $5 Snuggie coupon with me so I am not sure how the math is going to work on this deal. You should be able to combine the 20% BBB coupon with the $5 Snuggie printable.

Assuming the 20% comes off first, the math would look like this:
$9.99 x .80(how much you pay after 20%) = $7.99 - $5 Snuggie q = $2.99 + tax
OR
if the 20% has to be used after the $5 coupon
$9.99 - $5 = $4.99 x .80 = $3.99 + tax
OR
assuming they allow the $5 snuggie coupons AFTER the BBB coupon you could get two for a better deal with the $5/15 coupon
2 x $9.99 = $19.98 - $5/15 = $14.98 - 2 $5 Snuggie Q = $4.98 for 2 ($2.49 each)

If I get a chance I will try to swing by tomorrow and see how the math plays out! Would make a great white elephant gift or a perhaps I will keep it for myself as winter is coming and I chill easily!

3 comments:

~Hooked on Bargains~ said...

Ohhh...I'm so eager to see how it works out for you! I want to buy one for my "boss" as a somewhat birthday gift and somewhat joke! :)

Denise said...

Ya I wanna see how it works out for ya too. :D

lmagee said...

I went yesterday, and BBY said that I could only use one Q. I explained that one was a store and one a manufacturer's Q, but they said it was BBY policy to only except 1 Q per item.

Post a Comment