Tuesday, September 14, 2010

HEB deal for Marshmallow Pebbles

Starting tomorrow, HEB will have the whole line of Post Pebbles cereal on sale for $1.  Go here (goes straight to printing!!!) to print a .75/1 coupon for the Marshmallow variety to get a full size box for a quarter.

Dang it!  I just looked at my ad again after receiving Shawn's comment and HEB tricked me again.  The $1 price is with in store coupon!  I am so sorry to everyone for getting your hopes up (I know I was excited)  Perhaps I need to get some much needed sleep.
Hopefully we can find a sale with these coupons. (I really wanted to try it, shhh, don't tell my kids)

Barilla pasta is also on sale for $1, so .45 for pasta with 8-29 SS (.25 if you were lucky to get the .75 insert)

7 comments:

Shawn M. said...

Is this an unadvertised deal? I'm looking at the new ad & not see ing it anywhere.

katycouponers said...

It is in my ad on the back page

Anonymous said...

well sour grapes...marshmallow pebbles sounds like total junk anyway!

katycouponers said...

Anon, I am sure they are 100% junk, but man I was looking forward to them, lol.

Shawn M. said...

Even $1bx is still a decent price. Cocoa Pebbles are my hubby's favorite (just like a big kid) and there never seem to be any good sales or q's for them. So $1 is a good price for me :) Still didn't see it in my ad though. Either it's not there or I'm just getting old & can't see it! Either way, I hope they're on sale at my store.

jamie said...

We didn't get this in our ad here in Austin:( I did manage to pick up some free yakisoba noodles (48c, free with 50c coupon) more bisquick pouches and skinner noodles on sale $1 along with an HEB b1g1free coupon. yay!!

FD said...

Those yellow coupons are sometimes a pain. My sister says they let her stack them at her store in Austin (register beeps but they push them through). Still, $1 a box isn't a terrible price. Especially since Fruity Pebbles are my hubby's favorite cereal and I never have coupons for them. But strangely, I'm not seeing this in my ad either. And the website won't let me view the online ad for some reason? Weird.

Post a Comment