Monday, September 6, 2010

CVS - Summer Clearance went 75%!!!!!


I got a pleasant surprise today went I went into CVS to get my kiddos new water bottles for school. I scanned them at the price checker and they rang up 75% off instead of 50% as the shelf tags stated. The water bottles are not pictured because I was washing them, but pictured are a couple of the other items I picked up while there. (They had tons of sand toys but we don't need any of that)

The pink CVS plates were a small money maker because they were on clearance for .38 and I had 2 CRTS for $1/2 any CVS plates, napkins or papertowels.
Flipflops were $1.25 each
The Discover Kids water ball was $2.49
Swim goggles were .99
Barbie was $1.99
The fleece picnic blanket was $2.49

Good luck with clearance at your store. I did also see some cute hooded towels for $2.49 but decided against those too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment