Sunday, September 19, 2010

Attention Readers - Working on it!

Ok guys, I finally got a new fancy phone, YAY!
This one will actually load my blog and now I see what you mean, OMG my page took forever to load.
I will be working in the next week to speed that up for you.
So far I have now limited each page  to 3 posts instead of the 18 it had before (YIKES!).  Just letting you know so you might have to select see older posts more often if I post a lot in one day, but that should help the download speed.

ETA: I have now changed the blog button pic as well so hopefully that speeds this page up a bit more!

I will continue to work on other improvements to speed up the download and try to clean up the blog a little as time allows.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Hi, do you ever shop with your husband & kids at the Super Target off Eldridge & Richmond? I think I've seen you there! Celebrity sighting! :-)

katycouponers said...

lol, I might have been spotted a time or two with the "crew"(and yes at that Target) I do try to go solo or with just one kid in tow as dh gets annoyed at the register if there are issues.

Post a Comment