Sunday, September 26, 2010

How I do Love my Buca di Beppo

If you have never been, you NEED to go.  I learned of Buca from a friend and since they are a Discover Card cash back partner, I get gift cards there as often as I can.  Yummy Italian food served family style and if you get on their mailing list, they send regular coupons for $10/20 purchase, free desserts etc.  Well, right now Citydeals has an awesome deal.   They are currently selling a $20 gift card for only $12 as an introductory offer. (limit 1 per household).   Well, that by itself is a good deal, but combine it with a $10/20 coupon and you can get a $30 meal for only $12 or, if you are light eaters, you can go print 2 $10/20 and go 2 different times and buy 2 $20 meals for a cost of only $12!  YUMMY!  My husband's birthday is coming up so guess where we will be heading.
Use the code wallflowers for free shipping.

Thank you Maya for the heads up on this awesome deal!  My husband sure thanks you.

1 comments:

alyssa said...

Thanks for this deal. We used to live in Greenway Plaza and loved the food here. DD wasn't old enough to enjoy, but I have been wanting to take her for a while now. Thanks thanks thanks! She will most likely want to thank you afterwards too ;)

Post a Comment