Friday, September 3, 2010

Mega SwagBucks Day

I have to admit I am HORRIBLE at remembering to use Swagbucks! I am a creature of habit and I am so used to just typing in the website I want rather than searching for something I already know.
So readers, I have a question for you? How do you retrain yourself to search swagbucks first? Do you save it as your homepage? I am curious.

And for all of you that don't do Swagbucks yet, you might want to check it out. You earn bucks that you can turn in for prizes, similar to Mypoints that I posted about here, but this one doesn't send out the email links that earn points, you actually have to use swagbucks like google search.
I have to be honest, I have only earned 1,733 swagbucks since I joined.(enough to get a $10 Starbucks giftcard, lol) See how bad I am at this?

Hopefully this post will remind me to swag it today.

1 comments:

Amy B. said...

I have Swagbucks set as my homepage and I just open new tabs for the stuff I am doing. I then enter the sites on the search page of Swagbucks. I also first thing each day do the Daily Poll, NOSO, and Survey tabs in order to get 3 SBs for the day.
I love referrals too ;)

Post a Comment