Monday, September 6, 2010

Kroger run - got some goodies

Stopped into Kroger tonight to use up a few coupons and these are the deals I found:

Frank's hot sauce two packs $1.19 - $1 insert 7-25SS = .19 each
Purina One dog food $1 each - $2 insert 8-15SS(I got 2 for each coupon, coupon beeped but manager approved its use) = FREE
Yakisoba .88 each - .50 insert 8-29SS = FREE
Dial Soap $1 - .35 insert 8-15 RP = FREE
Mirra bath sponge $1.12 - $1 ecoupon = .12
3 Knorr pouches .79 - .45 insert??(I got these in a raok envie) = FREE
2 Colgate toothpaste $1 - .50 insert??(also came in raok) = FREE
1 coloring book $2.99 - $3 tearpad free wyb 2 Colgate items = -.01
5 Schick razors $5.75 each - $5 insert 8-8SS= .75 each
5 Schick shave gel $3.19 - free peelie wyb razor = FREE

I earned a $5 oynso for an ongoing catalina deal that includes the razors (you can read about it here)

3 comments:

The Jacksons said...

Thanks! I ran the Schick and hot sauce deal this morning. I had a $4 e-coupon for Schick that made this an even sweeter deal. I can't figure out which site it came from.

I do not have any pets and thus never use the pet food q's. Let me know if you need them. They're all yours!

qrazyguy said...

Thanks for the report on the Schick catalina! I don't shop Kroger (too many Nazis :() or check out HCW very often... I'm wondering, to hit the $25 mark, couldn't you have just bought 3 razors and 3 gels?

5.75 x 3 + 3.19 x 3 = 26.82

Then after coupons you would have just had 2.25 OOP and earned a $5 cat. I'll have to check this out and see if I can find those peelies!

katycouponers said...

yes qrazy, I could have done left. I thought I only had 5 razor coupons left and decided it was still a mm with 5, so I might as well get them for family/donation. Turns out I found more coupons, argh! Live and learn.
BTW, I am still seeing the peelies out there, so hopefully you don't have a peelie bandit nearby

Post a Comment