Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hot Deal on Science Diet Dog/Cat food!


For you dog owners: YAY! More cheap dog food!

Right now Science Diet of offering a slew of coupons, one of which is for $8 off any size bag of Science Diet Dog Food (good until 12/11 if you print today). Just go here and register your dog to get your coupons. (If you are not a member of Hill's Science Diet site already, you will have to register yourself first).  It will print 2 pages of coupons. Hit the back and refresh button and you will get 2 sets! Right now Petsmart has the 5 lb bags on everyday price of $9.99. $2 for some GREAT dog food, or you have time to save the coupon and wait for a sale.

If you don't have a need for these coupons, I would be happy if you would consider printing them for a good friend that does dog rescue (Animal Rescue Kingdom).

The other coupons that print are:
2 $3 off any size Science Diet dog food
Buy four Science Diet canine cans and get two free (up to $5)
$3 any 3oz+ Science Diet Canine Treats (treats are listed 2 $3.99 online)

For the cat owners :
Go here and do the same. You will get
1 $8 off any size bag Science Diet cat food
2 $3 Science Diet dry cat food
2 B4 get 2 free cans (up to $4)

Cheapest online price for the cat food says $10.99 so I am going to hold out for a sale

Again, I would be more than happy to take these off your hands for my own selfish reasons :)
Thanks Courtney for the heads up!

Keep in mind Science Diet is only sold at Pet Stores and vet clinics. I will try to check the current price at Petco and post back here. Petco was MORE expensive.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I can not get this to come up. I fill out the form and press continue but it never switches pages.

Kristen said...

I figured it out. You have to sign in by creating a user name and password before you can fill out your pets information!

katycouponers said...

Kristin, you might have to register for the site first(a different registration)
I was already a member.

katycouponers said...

try this link for that
https://secure.hillspet.com/cas/login?service=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hillspet.com%2Fsso

Reagan said...

Can't remember how I got here the first time this morning, but I'm now a follower! I write a blog in South Mississippi. Just re-blogged your deal on the dog food on my page! Thanks!!!

http://houseofcollums.blogspot.com/2010/09/cheap-science-diet-dog-or-cat-food-at.html

Post a Comment