Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Small run at Safeway (Randalls)

Stopped in at Randalls tonight to pick up a few items I knew would be cheap with my loadables.
1 Huggies diapers $9.99 - $2 in ad coupon - $3 ecoupon - $3 homemailer = $1.99
1 Cheer bright clean $5 - $2 P&G ecoupon - $2 insert 9-12 RP = $1
1 Mission chips $2.29 - $1 in ad coupon - 2 .55 cellfire - .55 from MDA booklet = -.36
1 BC cookies $1.69 - 2 .40 cellfire - .50 peelie = -.11
1 BC frosting $1.79
1 BC cake mix $.99 - $1 50% coupon(cashier entered price on tag that said $1.99) - 2 .5o cellfire for buying frosting and cake - .75 insert = -$1.76

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How are you able to redeem more than one e-coupon per item?

katycouponers said...

Heather, at Randalls, it seems all the loadables I currently have for an item come off at the same time.
I have written a google doc about loadables and have it in my right column on the main page of the blog or you can go to this link:
https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AWkBBg0UqWwhZGM0eDZzdmpfMmNqcW0zc2Ri&hl=en

Unknown said...

I can't find the Huggies ecoupon?! Where did you find it? Thanks!

Allie said...

does the huggies ecoupon come off for any jumbo size. it says 96 count on it i think.

katycouponers said...

I dont' want to say it will come off for ANY jumbo size (ecoupons are very fickle) but it worked on my transaction.

Pheobie said...

The $3 Huggies ecoupon came off for the jumbo pack I purchased ~ snug and dry.

Hope that helps!

Post a Comment