Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Recyclebank - Green your Vacation - Earn another 50 points on the Camping tab


RecycleBank is at it again! They have opened up the Camping tab for the Green Your Vacation offer.  With this tab, you can earn another 50 easy points into your Recyclebank account.
I discuss Recyclebank a little more in this post.

I really do use Recyclebank often because they offer some really HOT coupons you cannot get elsewhere.  I am also glad they allow for so many ways to earn points without needing curbside recycling since my neighborhood does not participate in that part of the program.(it is a shame I can't scan my glass and plastic that I manually take to work to recycle and earn points, lol)
Also, if you were planning on doing some summer purging in your house, please note Recyclebank has added a Goodwill Houston offer.  I need to look into the details of this for some gently used kids clothes I have been meaning to drop off.

Some of the more popular rewards on Recyclebank are Kashi coupons, coke coupons, Staples coupons, and Honest tea coupons.
My personal favorites have been Honest tea, a Cookie cake, and a lb free coffee at Spec's!

Check it out as it is free and easy to earn points.

Thanks Betty for the heads up about the Camping tab opening up!  I got my 50 points now too!
 
Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment