Thursday, July 7, 2011

HOT!!!! $5 off 5 Kelloggs Cereal IP


Yay! Here is a HOT high value printable that will not last long - bummer for me since I cannot currently print :(
Just go here and enter zip code 84711 then sort by Food to find quicker.

Edit: Don't waste your ink on the cheese or milk coupon unless you live in ID or UT as those 2 ARE state specific on the coupon (thanks Denise, Christy and GlennJ for this info)
It also seems we might be getting this coupon in the upcoming inserts this weekend (thanks GlennJ)

Thanks Hip2Save for the zipcode and Erin for giving me the heads up about this coupon.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

7 comments:

Leah said...

Woo~Hoo! I got mine!

Ginny said...

Mine won't print :( It says it has printed, but nothing comes out :(

Anonymous said...

same here, nothing will come out. It's still there, not on the last page....alot of coupons.com stuff has been acting like this lately.
jamie

GlennJ said...

Had trouble printing it yesterday and again today - perhaps they only release a certain # a day?

One poster on the Hip2Save site mentioned that they got this in their RedPlum insert for this week (theirs go out on Wednesday).

Oh, and just a heads up to anyone trying to print the Milk/Cheese Qs from the same zip (84711) the fine print on those Qs states offer only valid at participating stores in ID or UT. :(

Stacy Shilling said...

I don't see it on there anymore.

rosanna said...

it just doesn't show up for me period.

Heather said...

Yep, I think it's gone! I just tried too and can't find it!

Post a Comment