Monday, July 11, 2011

Cellfire will reset tomorrow, make sure you load up today!


Cellfire is going to reset tomorrow. Make sure you head over there today and load up all your coupons before they are gone. You will still have 2 weeks to use the coupons you load today. Then, tomorrow, go back and load up the new round. With any luck, there will be duplicates.  Why is this important?

I no longer load to Kroger card due to their registers making you take the ecoupon even if your paper coupon is higher. But be sure to load up your Randalls (Tom Thumb) card. At least there, if you choose to use a paper coupon, the register will just remove your ecoupon from the transaction instead of punishing you. This allows you to choose which discount you would prefer. AND at Randalls, if you have 2 of the same ecoupon, both are still coming off! Sweet.  (ex, if I load a .75/2 gogurt coupon today and another one becomes available tomorrow and I load it, I now have 2 .75/2 coupons on my card.  I have noticed when purchasing just 2, both .75/2 are coming off, making for a better deal than using just 1 paper coupon :)

For that matter, go ahead and check out the coupon offerings at Shortcuts as well for even more duplicates:)

Never used cellfire or shortcuts?  It is easy,  just go to Cellfire  or Shortcuts and put in your Randalls card number and load the coupons.  When you buy participating items, the register should take off the coupons automatically(check your receipt as with all coupon situations, there are glitches occassionally) 
 
Don't understand my lingo? Go here.
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment