Sunday, July 31, 2011

CVS - Pretty decent Ragu deal - today (Sunday) only


Sorry to post this so late, as the coupons for this deal expire tonight
(I was out late yesterday and just got back from shopping with my mom today)
This deal will require you to have a tearpad that can be found at Dollar General but those coupons expire TODAY. The coupons are $1 off on Ragu. They have the Dollar General logo but do not say redeem only at Dollar General.

Ragu are on sale for 3/$5 at CVS and are part of the Gas deal. If you can get 18 coupons and 18 Ragus, your out of pocket will be $12, but you will have earned a $10 gas card, thus 18 jars of Ragu only costs $2 or just .11 each.
(You can also mix and match this with the Dove shampoo/stylers $3 each -bogo insert in todays paper and $1.50/2 here - must register)
or if you have the Recyclebank Coke coupons, the 2 liters are free after those and count toward the $30.

Other deals you can score this week:
Gillette fusion pro glide $9.99
-$4 insert (todays paper)
=$5.99 at register but earn $5 ECBS
Final price = .99

Skinny Cow singles .99
-$1 or bogo todays paper
= Free or .99 at register but earn .99 ECBs (limit 1)
Final price : 1 or 2 free depending on coupon you have

Milk $2.99
Earn $1 ECB (limit 2)
Final price: $1.99 gallon,
*There is a monthly that ends Saturday that you earn a free gallon wyb 5, I just need 1 more gallon for this promo, takes 2 days for coupon to print)

Revlon super lusterious, moon drops, colorburst lip or top speed nail $5.79 each
Earn $3 ECBs (limit 6)
Buy 2 @ 5.79 each = $11.58 - $3/10 CRT (scan your card at price machine first!) - 2 * $1 insert 6-26 SS
=$6.58 at register but get back $6 ECBs
Final price: 2 for .58

Bic Soleil Shimmer $5.99 (good luck finding these!)
-$3 insert 7-10 SS
=$2.99 at register but Earn $3 ECBs (limit 1)
Final price: free

Also, check out the coupons you get at the scanning machine, I got a coupon for a free Kotex U but my mom did not.  (make sure you KEEP scanning your card over and over until it says no more coupons available - two days ago it let me scan my card 4 times in a row for coupons!)

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how many jars of ragu do most stores carry?

katycouponers said...

Anon, I went to multiple stores yesterday and today in search of the Bic razors and MOST the stores I was in had 25-30 jars of Ragu, I was truly SHOCKED!

Post a Comment