Sunday, July 3, 2011

Recyclebank - Earn points, get awesome coupons- 190 new points for me!


Have you been back to Recyclebank lately? I have not logged in for a week or two and I just easily earned 190 more points!
I earned the following points:
25 pts for taking the Life Cycle of a Cereal Box quiz
Under Green Your Vacation (this is the first time I have gone to this earning)
Travel tab, I earned
55 points for clicking each moving object -plane, boat, car, flying luggage etc
Beach tab, I earned
60 points for clicking all the clickable items there- crab, aveeno, hotel sign, key, etc.

Then, I was able to earn again on the Aveeno Naturals pledges.
I earned 50 points there!

For those who are not yet members of Recyclebank, consider joining. It is free to join and they often have these little quizzes and pledges you can take to earn points. Just go to the start earning tab to see all the offers you can do to earn points quickly.

What is the purpose of all these points? Well, you can exchange them for prizes and coupons! The coupons are really awesome and that is the primary use I have for my points. Like currently there is a $2 Kashi coupon you can "purchase" for just 125 points. They have a $1 off Honest tea for 60 points (making these free regularly at CVS). I love that they also offering a free bag of Spec's coffee for just 50 points(homemailer coupon with NO expiration date!)

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.    
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment