Sunday, July 31, 2011

Randalls run - lucky clearance find and decent deal on granola bars


I was out and about today using up expiring coupons (more on that in another post coming very very soon). I had 2 more Seattle's Best coffee singles freebies 6-5 SS and my regular Randalls does not carry them.(not pictured because I forgot)
Since I had to meet a few friends across town, I stopped into a Randalls that does carry them. Well, while there I was super excited to find the pictured dog treats ALL with 50% off stickers. I had clipped my $4/4 6-26 SS insert coupons for another deal that didn't pan out, so I happened to have them handy. Well, these were marked $1.40 each, but rang up $1.25 each. Then they took off the .63 each for the 50% off stickers. This brought them down to .62 each, but my coupons were for basically $1 off each making each a .38 MONEY MAKER
I got 36 of them so $13.68 PROFIT!!!! YAY

Then I noticed my addiction(Diet DP) was on sale for .88 when you buy 10 or more. Well thanks to a wonderfully nice reader and a wonderfully nice coupon buddy, I had some $1/2 tearpad coupons expiring today, making these just .38 each. I used the overage from the dog treats to pay for them :)

I had a Pure Protein .50 off coupon from All You magazine making that free after doubles and finally

the Snackwells granola bars were $2.69 each
I used .75/1 insert coupons 7-31 SS
$2.69 - .75 = $1.94 x 2 = $3.88
Purchasing 2 earned me a $3 OYNSO so just .44 each
(Catalina deal ends 8/7/11, thanks Courtney)

I had to throw in the 2 sodas (my mom was with me hence the coke, noticed my Diet DP is empty!) so I wouldn't go negative(since the treats rang cheaper than I accounted for). The water was for a donation to MDA.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment