Sunday, July 10, 2011

RecycleBank - Earn another 50 points for Aveeno


WOW!  I headed to Recyclebank tonight to print a coupon for Staples and I noticed it said I could earn again on the Aveeno pledges.  I didn't think that could be correct since I earned those points on my blog post just last week found here.
Well, it did in fact reset and I earned another 50 points tonight!  YAY!
That is two-thirds of the way to the Staples coupon requirement of 75 points.
There was also a unilever quiz that earned me 5 points.
Check out my post last week to for other offers that can really boost your points up (I earned 190 last week!)

Later I will share why I was getting the $10/50 coupon for Staples :)
Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment