Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Free Autographed Disney Character Picture via Snail Mail

I don't know about you, but I think everyone has at least one Disney fan in the house and has a favorite character.  Right?

Well, a friend just sent me this via email and I think it is worth the stamp.  Apparantly, if you send a snail mail letter to your favorite character and tell them why you like them, they will send you back an autographed picture(that apparantly is sometimes personalized!)  How cool is that?

Since the hubs is home all day with the kiddos, I thought this would be a GREAT activity for the girls to practice their writing and at least they will get something back from their letters :)  Hmmm, I might secretly write a letter to Eeyore, my fav! (I am a pessimist at heart and my motto, is if something bad happens I was expecting it, if something good happens, it becomes a pleasant surprise, lol)

Just mail your snail mail letters to the following address:
Walt Disney Company
Attn: Fan Mail Department
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521

Expect about 30 days (or more) to get a response back.  I wonder if my little one can get a picture before her birthday in August, hmmmm.

*You can apparantly pick ANY Disney character so don't think it is just the Pooh gang (and yes, I know they are not originally Disney but they are now )

Thanks Belinda for the heads up!

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment