Wednesday, July 27, 2011

MyCokeRewards - Wednesday 1 day only deals - YMMV


Bear with me on this post readers as I just got this email AND I don't really do coke points. I don't know if these are going to be unique offerings per account or if everyone is going to get the same offerings.
According to my email, this is going to be a one day only deal (not sure why they waited until 3:30 pm to send the email).  For only 6 MyCokeRewards points, it appears I can get 50 Snapfish prints free.  That is a 88% savings on points.

Check your email to see if you received something similar or go here to check your MyCokeRewards account.  I do not know any finer details as I have zero coke points, lol (I give mine to my mom since I am a DP drinker)

Edit:  I few details a reader just informed me about.  You get a code that you enter on Snapfish.com and it is added to your account as a credit of 50 free prints.  These expire December 31, 2011.
Thanks Davotney

Make sure you check back every Wednesday for the new deal.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

Cyn said...

Everyone gets the same offer, so you have to hurry and get it early in the day before they run out!

They put a new offer every Wednesday.

Post a Comment